351 Nepean Highway, Brighton East, Victoria, 3187
At 4thought Psychology we are passionate about our life’s work and prioritise creating a therapeutic and nurturing experience from the moment you enter the practice.
We believe that it is essential for families and individuals to be matched with the right specialist. Each of our practitioners specialise in a unique area of life development that supports both individuals, and the integration of the whole family and their journey through life.
Much thought and consideration has gone into 4thought’s environment, which is light and calming. Our garden and animals enable children, young people and adults to engage without the intensity and intimidation of clinical settings.
The therapy we provide is creative and personalised. 4thought reminds us of the care and nurturing we deserve, which is the foundation of a fulfilled and meaningful life.
We see children, adolescents, adults and couples. Here are just some of the things we can help with:
• Behavioural Problems
• Self Esteem Building
• Peer, Sibling and Parental Relationship
• Nightmares and night terrors
• Sexual and physical abuse
• Sadness / Depression
• Eating disorders
• Behavioural problems
• Anger management
• Peer difficulties
• Family relationships
• Self-harming behavior
• Depression / Anxiety
• Substance abuse & Cannabis dependence
• Sexual & gender identity disorder
• Parenting skills
• Sleep disorders
• Trauma / PTSC
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
COUPLES / RELATIONSHIPS
• Respectful and honest communication
• Anger management: Channeling anger to facilitate respectful change
• Loss of self / Identity
• Sexual identity and sensuality
• Abusive/unhealthy cycles in relationships
• Relationship growth, the rite of passage of all long-term relationships.
Contact: Louise Johnson
Phone: 9530 8773