18 Valanne Street, Brighton East VIC 3187
aPhysio is not just another physiotherapy clinic. Instead, aPhysio provides you with access to AFL Sports Physiotherapist Darren McMillan’s extensive sports and general physiotherapy experience from his home-based clinic in Brighton East. Evening and weekend sessions are available which will particularly suit those of you who work/parent full-time and/or those who participate in weekend sporting activities. For more information or to make a booking visit www.aphysio.com.au.
Who is Darren McMillan?
- Physiotherapist for the Richmond Football Club
- Physiotherapist at Olympic Park Sports Medicine Centre
- Holds a Master of Sports Physiotherapy
- Titled APA Sports Physiotherapist
Why consider aPhysio?
- Experience and expertise: Elite-level physiotherapy diagnosis and treatment by an experienced AFL Sports Physiotherapist
- After-hours and weekend sessions available
- Local Bayside location in Brighton East
- Allows for online bookings and phone/email reminders
When to choose aPhysio?
- Hip/groin pain
- Ankle injuries
- Lower limb muscle injuries (especially hamstring and calf)
- Shoulder injuries
- Upper back/neck pain (especially postural related)
- Other sporting/general injuries
Contact: Darren McMillan
Phone: 0400 690 025