3/18-34 Station Street, Sandringham, Victoria, 3191
At Bayside Sports Podiatry, our experienced, highly qualified practitioners have a specialist interest in the assessment, diagnosis and management of injuries.
Our consultations involve :
- Assessment of running and walking, often using video gait analysis
- Assessment and recommendations for both athletic and every day footwear
- Prescription of particular exercises to improve strength and flexibility if appropriate
- In some cases, prescription of custom-made and off-the-shelf orthoses (which are customised for the individual). We have an on-site purpose built orthotic laboratory where we can do modifications and adjustments to orthotics.
- Treatment of toenails, corns, callouses and warts on the feet
We always liase closely with other health practitioners involved in the patient’s care, to provide a team approach, for the best outcome.
Our Podiatrists treat both elite and recreational athletes, children, and the general public. Over the years, we have treated a wide variety of patients, including :
- Commonwealth and Olympic Games track and field athletes
- Melbourne Victory Soccer Club
- International Soccer players
- Oxfam Trail walker and Coastal trek participants
- Hawthorn Football Club (2005 – current)
Treatment outcome is always aimed at allowing patients to return to their desired activities and achieving their exercise goals.
Contact: Nicki Quigley
Phone: 9598 8221