1 Oakwood Avenue, Brighton, 3186
Brighton Family daycare is a boutique in home childcare service offering quality government registered and accredited childcare.
With only four preschoolers in care each day, you can be assured your child receives plenty of quality one on one time, where they develop strong social skills and are offered a curriculum which is personally developed to meet the needs of each individual child.
What we can offer:
– Large indoor & outdoor play areas
– Separate quiet sleep rooms, with cots &/or beds
– A play based approach to learning
– Separate learning areas which encourage & stimulate creative play
– Arts & crafts
– Sensory & messy play
– Music & movement
– Homely environment, with only 4 other children
– Consistency with the same educator each day
– Safe & fun environment for your child to explore & learn
– Excursions within the community; music class, story time & visits to parks
– Early years curriculum which meets EYLF
– Registered for Centerlink Childcare Subsidy
– Diploma in early childhood & have all mandatory first aid qualifications & certificates
Peggy has over 15 years experience working with children in early years and is registered with Holistic Approach Family Day Care Scheme.
Happy to answer all questions; please contact Peggy to arrange a chat & informal visit.
Scheme NQS Rating: Exceeding National Quality Standard.
Contact: Peggy Nimo
Phone: 0422 594 780