3 Clarendon Street Dromana 3936
Welcome to the fresh and clean Clarendon House at Dromana in the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, only 300m from the beach.
Our holiday house is single level and situated on a large block which would be suited to families with children, groups of friends, extended family or couples just wanting to get away and enjoy either a relaxing long stay or short weekend getaway.
Available all year round, minimum 2 nights stay and 7 nights stay during the high season (20 Dec – 31 Jan).
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, air conditioning in second bedroom
- Sleeps 10 people (3 queen sized beds and 4 single beds)
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Large dining table, full sized kitchen with complementary essentials such as: coffee machine, tea, sugar, milk, salt, pepper, herbs and oil as well as a tea towels.
- Sunny, comfy lounge room with open fireplace
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with new washing machine and dryer, as well as a large clothes line outside.
This completes the house. But wait there’s more!! A separate bungalow complete with kitchenette, bathroom and air conditioning, make it a great teenagers retreat, grandparents getaway or parents escape!
A large relaxing outdoor entertaining area with table and chairs for 12 people and a BBQ, completes this perfect holiday home away from home.
Dogs are welcome – must adhere to our Pet Rules in the Terms and Conditions.
Contact: Jodie Mazzini
Phone: 0403 322 285