Ellinson Legal assists clients in the following areas:
- disputes with businesses
- VOCAT (Victims of Crime Assistance Tribunal)
- family law negotiations and mediations
- intervention orders
Dean Ellinson established Ellinson Legal more than 10 years ago.
Prior to establishing Ellinson Legal, Dean Ellinson:
- worked in two of the largest law firms in Australia — Clayton Utz and Blake Dawson (now known as Ashurst)
- was a Partner of a major national law firm — Dunhill Madden Butler (now part of Norton Rose Fulbright)
- was the in-house managing lawyer at GE Capital IT Solutions (Australia) as well as at Monash Commercial (owned by Monash University)
- represented the Australian Corporate Lawyers Association on the Council of the Law Institute of Victoria
Dean Ellinson has the following degrees from Monash University: Master of Laws, Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Economics.
Dean Ellinson has had his articles published in the University of New South Wales Law Journal, University of Melbourne Law Review, Australian Business Law Review and Law Institute Journal. His article in the University of New South Wales Law Journal has been referred to in Federal Court judgments in two cases.
Contact: Dean Ellinson
Phone: 8765 2364