Feet First Podiatry Centre was established in 1998.
Our experienced team of experienced Podiatrists utilise the latest technologies in the treatment of many foot conditions.
Services at Feet First include the following:
- Routine Foot care: Nail care, corns and callous
- Diabetic Foot Assessment: Patients circulation are assessed with our onsite doppler ultrasound as part of a comprehensive review.
- Warts: Swift Microwave treatment is now available. Swift is the latest technology to be used against the most resistant lesions, with studies confirming a success rate of 83%
- Ingrown Toenails: Permanent solutions are available for chronic cases
- Orthotics: Video and pressure analysis is utilised in the assessment of walking and running. If an orthotic is required a 3D laser scanner will be used to create the impression to be used in the orthotic design. Feet First is now able to provide the latest 3D printed orthotics.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy: Feet First has the Dolorclast Swiss system which has been incorporated into the treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and many other foot and tendon pathologies.
- Physitrax: Exercise programs are now even easier to follow. Our Podiatrists will tailor a program which will be sent via email and once opened in the Physitrax app you will have a video of each exercise with instructions on how to complete it.
- Online Shop: Products include a range of orthotic friendly footwear and the Australian made Humphrey Law socks. (available on our website)
Contact: Angus Cotton
Phone: 9589 7506