Hampton Children’s Playhouse was established in 1978 by a group of local mothers looking for a place to get together and watch their children play safely. It is now one of Melbourne’s best community facilities for young Bayside families.
The Playhouse offers a place where parents and pre-school children can play, socialise and learn together in a friendly and safe environment. As a member, you can visit any day of the week and bookings are not needed.
Playhouse operates as a parent co-operative with the support of Bayside Council.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member!
Thousands of children and parents have enjoyed the benefits of Playhouse. You and your child/children can:
- Play on safe, toddler-friendly equipment and with hundreds of age-appropriate toys
- Participate in activities, including music and storytime sessions, as well as animal visits
- Attend events, such as Easter and Christmas parties
- Book Playhouse for birthday parties
- Meet locals, make friends and share experiences
- Help prepare your child/children for kindergarten
- Come along any weekday during school terms (no booking needed)
- Be part of a fantastic community facility
The Playhouse provides a welcoming, relaxed, caring environment created by members, for members.
Phone: 9598 0729